Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Always Trying

Hi my name is Samantha. This is my blog and it is all about me trying new things... OK maybe not just new things, but it's about me always trying to accomplish something in life. I think everyone everywhere is trying to do just that. May it be trying a new hair style, a new job, trying their hand at painting or photography or just trying to start a blog like me. I hope to share with you though this blog... well my life. I hope that in return I will learn about you and the things you are always trying to do.

First off let me give you a short run down of little ol me. My name is Samantha which I know I have already stated. I am a 27 year old mother to a 6 month almost 7 month ( hold on while I have a mini panic attack. my baby is growing to fast for this little momma) little boy. He is precious, handsome, smart, cute, did I say precious yet ;). well you get it, he is my world and I am trying not to miss a moment of him growing. I am married to an amazing man who is an awesome dad. I met my husband in college in my finance class. which in turn I almost failed because little ol me was too concerned with the boy across the row than what was going on with the stock market. We were married on Aug 1, 09 in southern Louisiana. Geaux Tigers! I was born and raised in a little town outside of Baton Rouge and I love living in Louisiana. The culture here is amazing! if you have never been to southern Louisiana I beg you go to the airport and buy you a ticket immediately. ... are you out the door yet? no? OK well just do yourself a favor and get down here asap because it is awesome here.

I am excited for this venture into the blogging world and I hope that you enjoy the journey we are about to take. I can't wait to meet new people that I hopefully will call dear friends. I would just like to give a shout out to one of my favorite bloggers who has helped me get the courage and helped point me in the right direction with this blog, Lauren over at From my grey desk. If you have never read Lauren's blog please go check her out. She is great and I am happy that I have been able to converse back and forth a bit with her while trying to get my blog off the ground. Thanks Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment